WB Health Recruitment, 29 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Various Vacancy
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Invites applications for the posts of 29 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Various Vacancy. Apply before 04 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
WB Health Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Staff Nurse
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17220/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer : MBBS from MCI recognised Institution. must be registered under west Bengal Medical Council.
- For Staff Nurse : GNM from an Institution recognised by the India Nursing Council. Candidates should have proficiency in local language.
- Age Limit : Maximum age is 63 years for Medical Officer and 64 years for Staff Nurse (as on 01.01.2017)
Job Location : Basirhat (West Bengal)
WB Health Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- (for General Candidates) & Rs. 50/- (for SC/ST, OBC-A & OBC-B and PwD Candidates) through Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Basihat Health District.
How to Apply WB Health Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents, passport size photograph send to District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Basihat Health District, 1st floor CMOH Office, Basirhat District Hospital Compound, P.O- Badartala, Basirahat, Pin-743292 on or before 04.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Application form : 04.12.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/1814.pdf