TPSC Recruitment 2018 – 81 Dental Surgeon, Sub-Inspector & Various Vacancy
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 73 Dental Surgeon & Sub-Inspector. Apply before 06 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 23/2017
TPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Dental Surgeon
- No. of Vacancy : 68 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 47250/- (per month)
- Post Name : Sub-Inspector
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 30380/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Dental Surgeon : A recognized Dental qualification included in Part-I & III of the Schedule of the Dentist Act, 1948, as appended to this schedule.
- For Sub-Inspector : Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 40 years As on 06.01.2018
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST /PH Candidates 5 years
Job Location : Agartala (Tripura)
TPSC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Screening Test/ Personality Test.
Application Fee :
- For Group-A Posts : Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-B Posts : Rs.150/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group -C Posts : Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The four pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 31176 521319 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to Apply TPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 06.01.2018 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 06.01.2018
Important Links :