NPCIL Recruitment, 06 Nurse Vacancy
NPCIL Recruitment 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites application for the post of 06 Nurse. Apply Online before 25 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/02/2017
NPCIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Nurse
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts (SC-01, OBC-02 & UR- 03)
- Pay Scale : Rs.44900/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 12th Std. and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) OR B.Sc (Nursing) OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class-III & above from the Armed Forces and candidates should have a valid registration as Nurse from the Central/State Nursing Council.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 As on 25.11.2017
Job Location : Gujarat
NPCIL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Test and Advance Test.
Application Fee : There is no application Fee.
How to Apply NPCIL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 01.11.2017 to 25.11.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://npcilcareers.co.in/kapsn2017/documents/Advt.pdf
- Apply Online : https://npcilcareers.co.in/kapsn2017/candidate/default.aspx