Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Recruitment – 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Vacancy
Indian Navy invites application from unmarried eligible male/female candidates for 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Permanent Commission (PC) for ‘Jul 2018 Course’ conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Apply Online before 30 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Indian Navy Job Details :
- Post Name : 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Permanent Commission (PC) Officers
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 56100-110700/-
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Age Limit : Candidates should be Born between 02 Jan 1999 and 01 Jul 2001 (both dates inclusive)
Job Location : All India
Indian Navy Selection Process : Selection will be based on shortlist applications & SSB interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Indian Navy Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 11.11.2017 to 30.11.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.11.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/event_attachments/1510295271_851837.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login