MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of 10 Assistant Director (Tech) of Technical Education, M.S./Dy.Secretary (Tech.) Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra Engineering & Administrative Services, Group-A. Apply Online before 23 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 65/2017
MPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Director (Tech)
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must Possess Master’s Degree in first class or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed in Engineering or Technology duly recognized by AICTE and passed out from the institute affiliated to a University recognized by UGC.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for Open Categories & 45 years for Reserved Categories as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
MPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Perconal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.374/- for Open Categories & Rs.274/- for Reserved Categories in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 29.09.2017 to 23.10.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.10.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 24.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/65-2017.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx