MPEZ Recruitment : 41 Testing Attendant Vacancy
MPEZ Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) invites application for the post of 41 Testing Attendant on regular basis. Apply Online before 10 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MPEZ Job Details :
- Post Name : Testing Attendant
- No. of Vacancy : 41 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2500/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPEZ Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have 10th class pass and ITI in Electrician/Lineman/ wireman trades.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 10.12.2017
- Age Relaxation : For Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Madhya Pradesh 05 years
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Selection Process : Selection will be based on online test & Experience.
Application Fee :
- For Unreserved / OBC category candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST / Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile : Rs. 800/-
Candidates should be submitted fee through MP Online Kiosk.
How to Apply MPEZ Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through MPEZ website https://www.mponline.gov.in or http://www.mpez.co.in from 15.11.2017 to 10.12.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.12.2017
- Date of Online Exam : 01.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/Recruit_MPMKVV/Documents/Jabalpur/2017/J022/J022_RuleBook.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/Recruit_MPKVV/Jabalpur/notification.aspx