ISRO Recruitment 2017
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) invites application for the post of 37 Technical Assistant, Technician & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 25 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : IPRC/RMT/2017/01
ISRO Job Details :
- Post Name : Technical Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Level 6 in the Pay Matrix
- Post Name : Technician ‘B’
- No of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Level 3 in the Pay Matrix
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Technical Assistant : First Class Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Civil Engineering.
- For Technician : SSLC/SSC pass and ITI in Fitter/Turner/Electrician/Refrigeration & A/C/Electronic Mechanic/ Welder/Photographer Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 35 years 25.10.2017
Job Location : All India
ISRO Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/Skill Test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ISRO Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://www.isro.gov.in form 09.10.2017 to 25.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission Online Application : 25.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.isro.gov.in/sites/default/files/scitech_2017_advt.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.isro.gov.in/careers