HPCL Recruitment, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Officer (Engineer) Vacancy
HPCL Recruitment 2017
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites Application for the post of Officer (Engineer) through GATE 2018. Apply Online before 12 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HPCL Job Details :
- Post Name : Officer (Engineer)
- No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500/-
Eligible Criteria for HPCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in various discipline from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01.06.2018
Job Location : All India
HPCL Selection Process : Selection will be based on GATE 2018 Score.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 275/- through SBI challan or Online Payment through Debit / Credit card. SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for HPCL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through HPCL website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 12.01.2018 to 12.02.2018 till 23.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.01.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/documents/pdf/HPCL%20GATE%20Advertisment.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/CareerOpportunities