ECIL Recruitment – 66 Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET) Vacancy
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites Applications for the post of 66 Graduate Engineering Trainee in Design & Development, Projects, Marketing, Production, QA and Field of Engineering. Apply online before 22 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 37/2017
ECIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Engineering Trainee
- No of Vacancy : 66 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 38430/- (Per Month)
Discipline wise Vacancy :
- ECE : 25 Posts
- EEE : 12 Posts
- E&I : 03 Posts
- CSE : 10 Posts
- Civil : 06 Posts
- Mechanical : 07 Posts
- Chemical : 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : First Class Engineering Degree with minimum of 65% marks inaggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges /Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 30.11.2017
Job Location : All India
ECIL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by interview for shortlisted candidates. The duration of Test [CBT] is of 1 ½ hours in Objective Type. The Written Test [Online/CBT]
shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through online or challan and remit the payment in any of the SBI Branches. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Internal Candidates.
How to Apply ECIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the Website www.ecil.co.in from 02.12.2017 to 22.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.12.2017
- Date of Computer Based Test : 07.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://careers.ecil.co.in/app/Advt_GET_37_2017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ecil.onlineregistrationform.org:8180/ECIL/LoginAction_input.action