CISF Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites application for the post of 378 Constable (Tradesmen). Apply Online before 20 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CISF Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable (Tradesmen)
- No. of Vacancy : 378 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.21700-69100/-
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Barber : 37 Posts
- Boot Maker : 08 Posts
- Cook : 185 Posts
- Carpenter : 08 Posts
- Electrician : 03 Posts
- Mason : 02 Posts
- Mali : 04 Posts
- Painter : 04 Posts
- Sweeper : 94 Posts
- Plumber : 02 Posts
- Washerman : 31 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2017
Job Location : All India
CISF Selection Process : Selection process based on Written Test and Trade Test.
Application Fee : General (UR)/OBC category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, women and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply CISF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://cisfrectt.in form 14.10.2017 to 20.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19113_6_1718b.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.cisf.gov.in/recruitment/