Central Railway Recruitment : 2196 Apprentices Vacancy
Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Central Railway invites Application for the posts of 2196 Apprentices. Apply Online before 30 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : RRC/CR/AA1/2017
Central Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No of Vacancy : 2196 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Units wise Vacancy :
- Mumbai Cluster: 1503 Posts
- Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Posts
- Pune Cluster: 151 Posts
- Nagpur Cluster: 107 Posts
- Solapur Cluster: 94 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years (01.11.2017)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on percentage of marks in matriculation & ITI .
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ SBI Challan etc. SC/ST/PWD/ Women Candidates are exempted this application fee.
How to Apply Central Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrccr.com from 01.11.2017 to 30.11.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.rrccr.com/Upload/Act_App_Notification.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.rrccr.com/tradeapp/Login.aspx