BPSC Recruitment – 63rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination
Bihar Public Service Commission invites Application for the posts of 63rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination (355 Vacancy). Apply before 04 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : 63rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination
- No of Vacancy : 355 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200 to 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 22 to 37 years As on 01.08.2017
- Age Relaxation : For BC/OBC (Female) 03 years & For SC/ST (Male/Female) 05 years
Job Location : Bihar
BPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : SC/ST Candidates of Bihar have to pay Rs. 259/- and Rs.809/- for All Other Category through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply BPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ from 13.11.2017 to 04.12.2017 & send the printout along with all educational qualification certificate & Document to the Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001 on or before 18.12.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Start Date for Registration of Online Application : 13.11.2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application : 04.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Online/Challan : 04.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application : 18.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/63-CCE-(Pre)-Advt.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/